To be able to own rental properties takes a great deal of work. At times, the number of things you need to do to keep your rental Saugus homes leased and in good condition can seem overwhelming. However, there is one way to may your life much easier: hire a property management company. A full-service Saugus property management company like Real Property Management Traditions can take over nearly all of the work required to manage your rental property. More precisely, there are nine ways that a property management company makes your life more comfortable.
- Market assessments. You need to conduct regular comparative market analysis on your Saugus rental properties to set rental rates, plan future improvements, and more. To do it well, it takes time. A good property management company will do it for you.
- Preparing your rental to lease. Before a tenant moves in, there are dozens of things that need to be done to get your rental house ready. Each one must be handled as efficiently as possible. From repairs to cleaning, a property management company can handle it all.
- Advertising. To make sure that your property leased continuously, you need to advertise. This can be a tricky process, especially if you are attempting to list your property on multiple rental websites. When you hire a property management company, however, they perform it all for you.
- Tenant screening. Spotting the right tenants is another task that you can confidently turn over to a good property management company. Screening tenants yourself can be a difficult and expensive endeavor. But a property management company will sort applications, run background checks, call references, and more.
- Lease preparation and signing. Putting together lease documents that are clear and detailed can be a challenge. In this area, a professional property management company is hard to beat. They will have lease documents and addenda that have been carefully prepared by legal experts.
- Collecting rent. These days, tenants want to be able to pay their rent online. And if they don’t pay, then what? A good property management company will be able to present tenants with multiple payment options and handle any nonpayment problems that may arise.
- Property maintenance. All rental properties need regular maintenance to stay profitable. A good property management company will have home service professionals ready and available to maintain your property. In this way, you will know things are being done regularly and correctly.
- Lease renewals. Working with current tenants to renew their leases is a regular part of owning rental properties. They may want to negotiate their terms or payment, or you may need to raise the rent to current market rates. A property management company can help you navigate these conversations with confidence.
- Managing move-outs. If your tenant decides not to renew their lease, the move-out process begins. You’ll be juggling many different tasks at once, all while trying to find a new tenant. That is unless you have your property management company do it for you.
Handing over your rental property to someone else might make you apprehensive at first. But once you’ve seen and felt how much time you will save, how few bothers you’ll need to deal with, with a Saugus property manager from Real Property Management Traditions on your team, you might even why you didn’t hire a property management company sooner.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.